Playful Pups

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Re: Playful Pups

Post by Black Burn » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:44 am

Oh! Those pups are so adorable!!! The one chasing his tail was the cutest thing! These little guys will definitely add some spice to the game, especially when the ones with bold personalities will walk up to predators!

Keep up the amazing work WolfQuest Team! And thank you for everything!

Kereudio
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Maya

Post by Kereudio » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:57 pm

oh no the new pups are adorable

Sunnystar1000
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Ruse

Post by Sunnystar1000 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:20 pm

I'm overjoyed with these new pups :D They look amazing, have new actions, and will have personality! The adult wolf at the end of the video also stole my <3 I'm so excited!

Arcturus221B
Pup
Pup
Name: Arcturus

Post by Arcturus221B » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:35 am

Aww the new pups and their animations look amazing! I love how their ears flop, especially on the one shaking the stick. Really nice detail! And I can relate to the parent as I recently got a puppy myself haha.

ovedur

Post by ovedur » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:15 pm

• they're so cute! the new animations are splendid and it's awesome seeing what else will be happening in-game when it comes to the pups.

wolfadore
Pup
Pup

Post by wolfadore » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:08 pm

One idea is that when we have pups, there can be a short video showing the newborn pups right after they are born and maybe the whole time they are only the den, sort of like the pop-up that already appears, only with a video, and maybe any important facts about that time period for educational purposes.

Zoopal55
Pup
Pup

Post by Zoopal55 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:10 am

Oh wow, this is awesome not only does it show the expansion of the behavior of the pups but also the different coat texture in the pups and wolves! They look so soft! XD

-StarBender2000 :wolf:

Misaki Chan
Pup
Pup
Name: Harley

Post by Misaki Chan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:16 am

Goodness I don't think I've ever been THIS excited for puppies! Their new models look so new- so fresh. It's going to be an amazing new experience for us older players.
Also, this doesn't look like a den we've seen before- due to the larger map size will there be more dens to select from, or are the current ones going to be modified?

Hooboy I am stoked for Episode 3. Can't wait to see more of all the hard work you guys have put your heart and soul into!

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:22 pm

!!!
I love their new little noises! They chew on sticks and chase their tails and pounce each other!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!!
And the sleeping wolf (probably mom, heheh) looks cute too XD
You, the WQ Team, are doing such a GREAT job! Keep it up!

Arcturus221B
Pup
Pup
Name: Arcturus

Post by Arcturus221B » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:34 am

Misaki Chan wrote:Also, this doesn't look like a den we've seen before- due to the larger map size will there be more dens to select from, or are the current ones going to be modified?
Psst. They said something about that at the beginning of this thread.
loboLoco wrote:Will there be more dens?
Yes, with the bigger maps, there will be more dens to choose from.
So yes, more dens! I actually hope the den in the video is the new and improved version of the saddle den. That would mean the other new dens are still a surprise for us to see for ourselves, not to mention what the other excisting dens will look like improved! One can hope, right? :D

Pia1919
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Pia1919 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:47 am

I’m curious about something. Since pups are now going to have more personalities and feelings and now mates are able to die, does that mean the pups will act differently after a death? Currently in the game they don’t really seem affected by the death of a sibling so I’m just wondering if something will change in their behavior in the new updates since they’ll have more personality. Also these pups are adorable!!!

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:42 am

They're adorable, especially the one chasing its tail! And the wolf parent sleeping by them looks really good as well. Lol, tired parent.

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup
Name: Destiny/Dest

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:01 am

Pia1919 wrote:I’m curious about something. Since pups are now going to have more personalities and feelings and now mates are able to die, does that mean the pups will act differently after a death? Currently in the game they don’t really seem affected by the death of a sibling so I’m just wondering if something will change in their behavior in the new updates since they’ll have more personality. Also these pups are adorable!!!
Ooh, that’s a cool idea. Maybe the mate would be affected too? I may be missing something, but it seems like the mate doesn’t really react to pup death.

DispersedHowl100
Pup
Pup
Name: Frost

Post by DispersedHowl100 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:08 pm

They are sooo cute i love them so much! :wolf:

YellowstoneWolves1
Pup
Pup
Name: Snake

Post by YellowstoneWolves1 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:46 pm

They are so cute! I love the one chasing his tail, my puppy does that all the time, and the others are just plain cute. The parent looks so tired XD.