“Western Watersheds Project Stands Up For Wolves”

Discuss wolves. (News, sightings, conservation, status, etc.)

Moderators: Isela, Koa

oxoDestinyoxo

“Western Watersheds Project Stands Up For Wolves”

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Western Watersheds Project is one of the co-plaintiffs in the wolf delisting lawsuit, which was won on August 5, 2010, when Judge Molloy restored ESA protections for gray wolves in the Northern Rockies. Now they are one of just three c0-plaintiffs, (the others are Alliance For the Wild Rockies and Friends of the Clearwater) who refuse to play “let’s make a deal with wolves lives” and sign onto an agreement brokered between the 10 other co-plaintiffs and USFWS. The deal asks Judge Molloy to stay his own decision and delist wolves once again in Montana and Idaho.

Please donate to this organization who is doing so much to help save our public lands from livestock degradation and protect habitat for our native wildlife. Help them save Montana and Idaho wolves!!

Thank you Western Watersheds Project for not caving into pressure and standing your ground for wolves!!
Source; http://howlingforjustice.wordpress.com/

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: “Western Watersheds Project Stands Up For Wolves”

Post by Koa » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 pm

I think I'll move this to Wolf Conservation since it does deal with, well, conservation of wolves. (;
-moved to Wolf Conservation-

White wolf solace
Pup
Pup

Re: “Western Watersheds Project Stands Up For Wolves”

Post by White wolf solace » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Thank you Western Watersheds Project, keep fighting, never give in, you have my support.
Staring into my eyes, they can't comprehend what it is that they see, is it a being, or is it just an illusion, they wonder if they even really exist, or if they are just figments of my dream...

Now a proud member of Solstice Pack