-* aeternum rpg | mc: 6 | revamped! *-

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 6 | Staff Positions Open!

Post by Aeldi » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 am

all updated, we're still accepting! a bear plot is under way, and NPC's have been introduced within the roleplay. OTM's have also been added along with a new territory, there is also talk of a new pack uprising within the enchanted woodlands. stay tuned!
- delphi

informality
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Chelsea

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 6 | Staff Positions Open!

Post by informality » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:38 pm

huge congrats to nyx + emmett for gaining motm!(:
✕ I N F O R M A L I T Y ✕
x - - -the best way to keep one's word is not to give it
R o l e p l a y e r - S i n c e - 2 0 0 8

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 8 | Active & Recruiting!

Post by Black Burn » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:01 pm

• ooc & wq username- Burn [Black Burn]
            name - Blackburn
            age - 3 Years
            group - Loner (Ghost) appearance - Blackburn is a large male with a muscular build and handsome looks, his coat is pitch black in color with a silky, smooth and well groomed look. With bright golden eyes that contrast against his dark figure, Blackburn can be rather intimidating to some, but his eyes usually hold a friendly shine. personality - Charming, friendly, and fun loving, Blackburn is often a good friend to those who earn his trust. Loyalty and family are the two most important things to him, which often makes him protective and aggressive if loved ones are threatened. While he enjoys a good time, he can be responsible and domineering if the occasion calls for it. history - Born and raised in a large pack, Blackburn was the Heir to a long line of great leaders, he was trained to lead and be a good wolf, but after turning two years of age he decided to set his leadership aside and set out to find adventure, he now wanders as a loner for the time being.

You cannot defeat me, I will never fall.
I am the strongest, the strongest of them all.
Ƀɫɑςƙɓʊɾɲ
I am the alpha of my pack, I lead with pride.
I seek adventure, with power in my stride.

- - -
Av / Sig - Lupe | Text - Everest

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 8 | Active & Recruiting!

Post by Aeldi » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:58 am

Black Burn wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:01 pm
          • ooc & wq username- Burn [Black Burn]
            name - Blackburn
            age - 3 Years
            group - Loner (Ghost) appearance - Blackburn is a large male with a muscular build and handsome looks, his coat is pitch black in color with a silky, smooth and well groomed look. With bright golden eyes that contrast against his dark figure, Blackburn can be rather intimidating to some, but his eyes usually hold a friendly shine. personality - Charming, friendly, and fun loving, Blackburn is often a good friend to those who earn his trust. Loyalty and family are the two most important things to him, which often makes him protective and aggressive if loved ones are threatened. While he enjoys a good time, he can be responsible and domineering if the occasion calls for it. history - Born and raised in a large pack, Blackburn was the Heir to a long line of great leaders, he was trained to lead and be a good wolf, but after turning two years of age he decided to set his leadership aside and set out to find adventure, he now wanders as a loner for the time being.
accepted! welcome burn! its nice to have a few new members. congrats to nyx and emmett for gaining june's motm, voting for the next will happen in a fortnight, there will be an announcement regarding this nearer the time.
updates;
- the map is to be updated with our newest territory 'the enchanted woodlands' this will be uncovered along with the existence of the silver lake pack by the following members; alistair, kali, auru and rowan.
- territory descriptions are currently being written by the lovely eurasianlynx, thanks for this dude!
- silver lake anchors are within the adoption boards, along with their pack template [take a lookie if interested!]
- NPC list and information has been updated [NPC's are mainly roleplay event/encountered that will pop up every now and again to further our writing development]
- banner contest is posted!
- delphi is still recruiting members for her pack serenity river
- male wolves are encouraged as we seem to have double female characters [oopsie]
- more territories are to be added
- wq thread updated & key updated with more symbols
- welcome our newest members! cascadeur, wrenn, cheese burger and burn!

- delphi

AnaP242
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Ana

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 9 | Active & Recruiting!

Post by AnaP242 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:33 am

• ooc & wq username- Estie, [AnaP242]
            name - Laila
            age - 3 years
            group - Serenity River
            appearance - https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... image0.jpg
            personality - Laila is very sweet and kind to her friends and others who show her respect. She can also be very sarcastic and rude to those who don’t respect her. She even has the tendency to correct others since she thinks she’s the smartest of the group. But Laila is very loyal and will do anything to protect her group.
            history - WIP for history but I’ll post it on her bio

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 9 | Active & Recruiting!

Post by Aeldi » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:14 am

AnaP242 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:33 am
          • ooc & wq username- Estie, [AnaP242]
            name - Laila
            age - 3 years
            group - Serenity River
            appearance - https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... image0.jpg
            personality - Laila is very sweet and kind to her friends and others who show her respect. She can also be very sarcastic and rude to those who don’t respect her. She even has the tendency to correct others since she thinks she’s the smartest of the group. But Laila is very loyal and will do anything to protect her group.
            history - WIP for history but I’ll post it on her bio
welcome estie! accepted. feel free to apply to the website. don't forget to join the discord. once your bio is posted feel free to join in the open thread or within the static boards and i'm sure a woofer will come greet you!

were now 10 members strong!

informality
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Chelsea

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 10 | Active & Recruiting!

Post by informality » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:59 pm

welcome to serenity river pack, burn + estie!
✕ I N F O R M A L I T Y ✕
x - - -the best way to keep one's word is not to give it
R o l e p l a y e r - S i n c e - 2 0 0 8

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Re: Serenity River RPG - MC: 10 | Active & Recruiting!

Post by Aeldi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:38 pm

a few members have left so we'll bid them farewell! thank you for joining, and best of luck to you all out there. in other news i've revamped the site, and we've moved to jcink! the main thread will be updated accordingly, and i'd like to say a huge congrats to chelsea and lynx who've agreed to be part of the staffing team! [there is still 1 moderator position left]

updates, july 10th-16th
  • - a few more adoptables have been posted! feel free to take a look [they can be altered to your choosing as their applications are brief]
  • - silverlake has been closed in order to open a pack slot for other members, this is due to the majority of it being filled with anchor adopts.
  • serenity river has been renamed to viridi - though their brief is still the same
  • website name has been altered with a 'regional name' rather than a pack name. note: we're still a canine roleplay
  • a site wide plotine is to be posted along with an up to date introduction on who we are, and how we work
  • new rules have been posted, along with a fresh activity check
  • otm's have been reset
  • max characters has been implemented and reduced to three [other slots can be purchased via the lore shop, which is a wip]
  • new banner has been posted! along with defaulted templates that are free to use. note: do not remove their original creator credits.
  • map contest is official!
  • word count has been implemented though this is not mandatory nor a necessity
  • retired the following: alistair, hope

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Re: -* aeternum rpg | mc: 6 | revamped! *-

Post by Aeldi » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Lock this thread please.

Return to “Pack Central”