۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 2

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 5

Post by Spuurkle » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:24 pm

Black Burn wrote:Thanks for accepting me, I'm aslo more then willing to be staff, I have experience with the proboards admin panel and run two active packs at the moment, so I know what I'm doing there!
  • Boulder

nice, if you do want to apply to be a staff member as positions are still open, feel free to do so - we have the application open currently and you can find it on the website, good luck!

Okumuras wrote:Thank you for accepting me as well! I am very excited to see things get going. <3

By the way, with the one account per character rule, would you like us to post our biographies with our OOC account, or our character account?

character account preferably, as earning raindrops [which is our currency] is done through posting threads/topics ect. however you can transfer them over to your character accounts if you want to, which you probably know already, aha. journals & plotlogs however are better written & posted with your ooc accounts.

• updates #1:
    • - please welcome maya to the staff team, congrats! im sure we will combine ample ideas with regards to promotions, how the site works, ect. be nice having you on the team! so welcome! i have lots of plots in mind that i will be posting very soon
      - roleplay has not started yet as the site is still being updated with the appropriate information, discord link is to be posted today!
      - please welcome all our new members, kendall, boulder & sakura!
      - and last but not least, welcome our first pack friend teru!

- Sveta, Leader
Last edited by Spuurkle on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kereudio
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Maya

Post by Kereudio » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Aeldi wrote:character account preferably, as earning raindrops [which is our currency] is done through posting threads/topics ect. however you can transfer them over to your character accounts if you want to, which you probably know already, aha. journals & plotlogs however are better written & posted with your ooc accounts.
That's definitely what I was thinking, but I just wanted to be absolutely sure and also ask it in case anyone else had the same question! Thank you very much lovely!

Also, I figured I should post this here as well: I know most people probably aren't used to character accounts, given the difference between WolfQuest's RP sphere and that of the internet at large, so, when it comes to creating character accounts, since Proboards does not allow multiple accounts under a singular email, if you are using gmail, you can use this trick when creating character accounts:

[Your normal email here]+whatever@gmail.com

The +whatever will register to proboards as a separate email, but will still go to your same inbox for easy access! For example, if my email is MayasEmail@gmail.com, then I can register, say, Sakura's account as MayasEmail+Sakura@gmail.com and it'll still go to my same inbox!

Also, I said it on the site but I'll say it here too, I'm very excited to be a part of the staff team! I hope to get to know everyone, work with you, Aeldi, and hopefully work with some other lovely faces!
I was writing in order to live.
osamu dazai

av: lupinzpack

airbones
Name: Razza

Post by airbones » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:49 pm

Warm welcomes to all of our new members & pack friend! I haven't had the chance to make my account yet but I'm heading over to do so right now. See you all there. c:

Razza - Ias
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 pm

I registered over at the site, and I posted my staff application!

~Kendall
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:17 am

Paradiigm wrote:I registered over at the site, and I posted my staff application!

~Kendall

noted, i have replied to your application, alongside the others that were posted. thank you all for being so interested to be a part of the staff team! its really nice to see so many willing to help with the build up.

i have a few announcements to make, so on that note;
  • updates #2:
    • - please welcome razza to the staff team, congrats! looking forward to seeing what you have in store for TRP!
      - roleplay has now started, and i've posted with sveta within [area one] of the static roleplay board. feel free to post replies if biographies have been accepted. those still pending you, i'll +2-3 more days for completion. note that your characters history is not mandatory and can be posted whenever you feel the need to do so, however personality, looks ect need to be completed.
      - discord has been created & a link has been placed within the discord thread i posted yesterday, feel free to join whenever!
      - contests are to be created and opened mid august along with OTM' voting [of the month's].
      - 3 adoptions have been posted, and all are open [though i need to complete the last one] if you feel your creativity is lacking when making a character, feel free to adopt one! note that the cap for characters is three as of right now, and if you want any more these slots can be purchased within the shop that is to be posted later this week.
      - a few biography applications have been accepted and moved to their appropriate categories, those who have been accepted feel free to post in the roleplay as you see fit!
      - there is still much more to come, but TRP is gradually coming a long, more to be posted later today!

on another note, i'm going to suggest that [male woofers] are preferred as of right now, the reason behind this is purely because we females seem to be taking over, baha! so if you are joining i'd push for creating male toons. even if they are second or third characters! i myself will be creating a male woofer sometime today. thanks again!

- Sveta, Leader

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Post by Jinaga » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:33 am

Everything's coming along wonderfully! Saddened that I can't commit fully right now and I'll likely stay stuck as a friend going into the next 2-3 weeks. Things are going to get really hectic for me. ;-; Regardless I plan on still trying keeping up with site activity and such. c:

- Teru

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:17 am

I haven't joined a pack in years! I'm excited to be a part of this one. I need a reason to write more.
          • ooc & wq username- Sambhur, [Sambhur]
            name - King
            age - 4.5 years
            apperance - https://orig00.deviantart.net/66ea/f/20 ... cist92.png something like this. pls forgive the rushed art lol
            personality - Unstable, prone to moodiness and misery. Deep down, he longs for the company of others, but on the surface does not cope with it well. Rarely comfortable in his own skin. Occasionally philosophical.
            history - A barrage of bad luck beginning at birth. Whether this bad luck is real or merely perceived, he does not know for sure, and so far hasn't cared enough to find out. He keeps his history mostly to himself, but it has a way of showing itself through his personality. Perhaps there was a loss that he is still grieving. For all you know, it could be anything.

Kereudio
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Maya

Post by Kereudio » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:04 am

I love how quickly everything is coming along! By the way, the discord link on the thread just links in an endless loop back to the thread! But I am also excited to get the discord going.

I'm so excited to see King, Sambhur! (and please, your art is wonderful always) He seems like an interesting dude and I want to love him forever,,,,

I may also be bringing in a male character soon, since we're in need of them ^_^
I was writing in order to live.
osamu dazai

av: lupinzpack

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:24 am

Jay32 wrote:Everything's coming along wonderfully! Saddened that I can't commit fully right now and I'll likely stay stuck as a friend going into the next 2-3 weeks. Things are going to get really hectic for me. ;-; Regardless I plan on still trying keeping up with site activity and such. c:

- Teru

not a problem teru! happy to have you as a pack friend, feel free to post in the games section & any suggestions that you think may improve the website, feel free to post them too!

Sambhur wrote:I haven't joined a pack in years! I'm excited to be a part of this one. I need a reason to write more.
          • ooc & wq username- Sambhur, [Sambhur]
            name - King
            age - 4.5 years
            apperance - https://orig00.deviantart.net/66ea/f/20 ... cist92.png something like this. pls forgive the rushed art lol
            personality - Unstable, prone to moodiness and misery. Deep down, he longs for the company of others, but on the surface does not cope with it well. Rarely comfortable in his own skin. Occasionally philosophical.
            history - A barrage of bad luck beginning at birth. Whether this bad luck is real or merely perceived, he does not know for sure, and so far hasn't cared enough to find out. He keeps his history mostly to himself, but it has a way of showing itself through his personality. Perhaps there was a loss that he is still grieving. For all you know, it could be anything.

oooh, I'm loving king's reference! Did you design it yourself? will have to have a cheeky nosy at your DA shortly. i love art, especially canines toons and such! accepted, welcome to TRP! feel free to sign up with both your ooc name & your character name, look forward to roleplaying with you.

Okumuras wrote:I love how quickly everything is coming along! By the way, the discord link on the thread just links in an endless loop back to the thread! But I am also excited to get the discord going.

I'm so excited to see King, Sambhur! (and please, your art is wonderful always) He seems like an interesting dude and I want to love him forever,,,,

I may also be bringing in a male character soon, since we're in need of them ^_^

i've sorted the link out for discord, turn's out i never actually posted the link so it was just blank, ^^' oops. your more than welcome to make a second toon, and if your stuck for ideas, be sure to take a look at the adoptions i've posted! and feel free to post some of your own.

- Sveta, Leader

airbones
Name: Razza

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 6

Post by airbones » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:10 am

So many exciting things happening! I've joined the discord server and will be posting for Ias in the roleplay soon, hopefully.

Warm welcomes to you and King, Sambhur. It'll be lovely to have you with us, and your art is?? so good?? c: I also have plans to make a second male character, so hopefully things will be a bit more rounded out.

Razza - Ias
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:41 pm

I'm quite interested in joining this pack... hopefully i can manage to be in this pack as well as the other ones im in!
          • ooc & wq username- IceaPlayzPC
            name - Arwen
            age - 2 years
            apperance - https://sta.sh/02ay1lejc1so She's supposed to have a giant scar over her closed eye but i forgot to put it there... I'll be sure to include it in a future reference.
            personality - Timid, Easily startled, Kind, Helpful
            history - It takes ages for me to make histories sometimes so i'll give out a short one for now until i can write a full fledged history:
            Arwen was born as a loner but joined another pack when she was at a young age. Shortly after she was weaned, her parents died in a hunting accident, and she was picked on by a high ranking wolf soon afterwards. This became too much for her and she ran away, the only reminder from her old pack is the scar on her right eye which was a result of the wolf that bullied her. How she survived a wound like that is unknown....
I'd throw in two characters right off the bat (heck Arwen's winter coat almost became another character) but i'll start with one for now since i have a lot of characters in the other packs i'm in ^^ always better to start with one. I hope the slight colour change in Arwen's coat during summer and winter is okay, i just thought her winter coat looked like a paler version of the coat i actually desired haha.
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

Niga
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Niga » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:12 pm

• ooc & wq username- Niga

name - Rumulues

age - 3 1/2 years

apperance - At first glance, one would take note of the various scars scattered along the brute's form above anything else. Running down the right side of his neck roughly halfway is a jagged scar less than a quarter inch wide from his near death experience. Unfortunately, due to improper healing, the flesh surrounding it became numb and he lost all feeling in the area making it difficult to detect injury to that side of his neck. It is one of the more prominent disfigurements of flesh that his body is laced with, most of which can be seen easier on his face and snout area with the rest covered by his fur. Rum's black pelt melts into a mix of dark browns that appear much richer in direct sunlight as opposed to his home in the shadows.

personality - Rum was once a gentle soul that became polluted when havoc rained down upon him and everything he ever cared for. The pain and suffering he endured caused a dark and twisted version of himself to surface and take root. Now he has no remorse, no sympathy for the weak and he sure as hell has no problem following orders that result in bloodshed. If he has something to say he will say it with little to no hesitation barely having a filter between his thoughts and his mouth which often leads him into trouble. This also is more than likely why he cannot seem to keep friends either as scarce as they are.

history - ( will add it latter)

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:21 pm

Thank you! And yep, I drew him in like 10 minutes while trying to come up with his personality in history haha.

twinlinskis
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: mary

Post by twinlinskis » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:40 pm

sambhur told me to get on this bandwagon so here i am. can't commit as a full member atm but i can bother y'all with ugly codes and even uglier... me.
          • friend application
            ooc & wq username- mary, [twinlinskis]
            name - raj
............ ............
Tʜ ɴɪɢʜ ɪs ʟɴɢ
Aɴ ʜ ʜ ɪs ʀ.
L ʜ sʏ
Fʀ ɴ ʏ sɴ
Tʜ ɴ ɪʟʟ .
............ ............
sig © twinlinskis

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:38 am

IceaPlayzPC wrote:I'm quite interested in joining this pack... hopefully i can manage to be in this pack as well as the other ones im in!
          • ooc & wq username- IceaPlayzPC
            name - Arwen
            age - 2 years
            apperance - https://sta.sh/02ay1lejc1so She's supposed to have a giant scar over her closed eye but i forgot to put it there... I'll be sure to include it in a future reference.
            personality - Timid, Easily startled, Kind, Helpful
            history - It takes ages for me to make histories sometimes so i'll give out a short one for now until i can write a full fledged history:
            Arwen was born as a loner but joined another pack when she was at a young age. Shortly after she was weaned, her parents died in a hunting accident, and she was picked on by a high ranking wolf soon afterwards. This became too much for her and she ran away, the only reminder from her old pack is the scar on her right eye which was a result of the wolf that bullied her. How she survived a wound like that is unknown....

I'd throw in two characters right off the bat (heck Arwen's winter coat almost became another character) but i'll start with one for now since i have a lot of characters in the other packs i'm in ^^ always better to start with one. I hope the slight colour change in Arwen's coat during summer and winter is okay, i just thought her winter coat looked like a paler version of the coat i actually desired haha.

arwen is accepted, thank you for filling out the form appropriately! welcome to TRP, i'll get you added to the traveler ranks asap! look forward to roleplaying with you.

Niga wrote:
          • ooc & wq username- Niga
            name - Rumulues
            age - 3 1/2 years
            apperance - At first glance, one would take note of the various scars scattered along the brute's form above anything else. Running down the right side of his neck roughly halfway is a jagged scar less than a quarter inch wide from his near death experience. Unfortunately, due to improper healing, the flesh surrounding it became numb and he lost all feeling in the area making it difficult to detect injury to that side of his neck. It is one of the more prominent disfigurements of flesh that his body is laced with, most of which can be seen easier on his face and snout area with the rest covered by his fur. Rum's black pelt melts into a mix of dark browns that appear much richer in direct sunlight as opposed to his home in the shadows.
            personality - Rum was once a gentle soul that became polluted when havoc rained down upon him and everything he ever cared for. The pain and suffering he endured caused a dark and twisted version of himself to surface and take root. Now he has no remorse, no sympathy for the weak and he sure as hell has no problem following orders that result in bloodshed. If he has something to say he will say it with little to no hesitation barely having a filter between his thoughts and his mouth which often leads him into trouble. This also is more than likely why he cannot seem to keep friends either as scarce as they are.
            history - ( will add it latter)

not sure what you did with the application code, but anyhow rumulues is accepted feel free to get an account up and running. don't forget to sign up with your ooc account to - if you are unsure of what that is, you can find an explanation on the first page. welcome to TRP!

Sambhur wrote:Thank you! And yep, I drew him in like 10 minutes while trying to come up with his personality in history haha.

he's gorgeous! if that took you 10 mins, i couldn't possibly imagine something that takes you hours. you really are talented!

twinlinskis wrote:sambhur told me to get on this bandwagon so here i am. can't commit as a full member atm but i can bother y'all with ugly codes and even uglier... me.
          • friend application
            ooc & wq username- mary, [twinlinskis]
            name - raj

accepted as a friend! welcome to TRP. i've placed you in the appropriate rankings. look forward to hearing from you and having a gander at what lovely codes you have in store!

- Sveta, Leader