The Apache Sunrise Pack | ACCEPTING! M: 13 Hunt topic is up!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Noella
Name: Noella

The Apache Sunrise Pack | ACCEPTING! M: 13 Hunt topic is up!

Post by Noella » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:23 am

Welcome To ASP!
Semi-realistic | Semi-literate | Plot Based

We are a pack set back in the early western era before mankind discovered the Wild West. Wolf packs roamed freely, as did some of America's earliest humans, the indians Our pack resides in the open grasslands and dense forests of the Apache Indians. Here, we roam free among them in a collaborative, respectful distance, surviving The pasck was named after a lone Indian spied a wolf atop a rock just as the sun set. The indian, honored to be in the lone wolf's presence, followed the wolf back to it territory and therefore gave the pack it's name: The Apache Sunrise. Though history explains Apache as meaning "Enemy", the truth of it all is that wolves are wild and unpredictable, such is the respect the lone Indian gave them.

We offer many opportunities in this semi-realistic, semi-literate roleplay. Our posts are 5 sentences or more and we allow for open creativity on character designs. The pack is friendly and welcome to all of our members and we encourage input on all things pack related or not. Below, you'll find our ranks and statistics. We hope that by the end of this thread, we will see a joining form from you!

Pack Founder: Noella
Creation Date: March 22nd, 2018
Opening Date: April 4th 2018
Accepting?: Members!
Activity level: Medium
Member Count: 13
Website Link: http://apachesunrise-asp.forumotion.com

ASP Ranks
The Ranks are pretty self-explanatory, which include: Alpha, Beta, Warrior, Hunter, Pups and Elders. We accept up until positions have been filled before they are closed. If a spot opens up, we will let you know! Extending the number of spots available is possible, but only time will tell.

Chief - Closed (1/1)
The Chief controls the pack. They decide when the pack hunts or goes to patrol the territory. There will also be pack meetings in which the Chief will discuss what has been going on with the pack such as patrol notes, food supplies, etc.

Advisor - Closed (1/1)
These wolves step in for the Chiefs when they aren't around. They also coordinate hunts and patrols as to who does what and when. Advisory wolves will report any mishaps such as an intruder to the territory, wrongful accusation within the roleplay, etc.

Warrior - Open (3/6)
As a Warrior, you are charged to protect and defend the pack territory. With this, you are responsible for keeping an eye eye for enemies as well as keep predators away from the young and the elderly. Warriors lead any patrol which may compose of wolves from multiple ranks.

Hunter - Open (1/6)
In change of food supply, these wolves are tasked to find any source of food and store it within the packs stock pile. Hunters may leave the territory and can only return if they have a source of food with them to add to the stock pile. Hunters are familiar with the hunting grounds and keep most of their skill sets to themselves, though any wolf within the pack can hunt.

Healer - Open (1/6)
Healer take care of the sick and injured in the pack. They also assist closely with pup care. Healers work well with plants and herbs and usually remain near the den where it is safe for those who need to rest and be cared for. Healers accompany patrols and hunts for emergency health.

Scout - Open (1/2)
These wolves trek ahead of patrols, and hunts to see if there is any danger and works closely with Messengers in the event they need to get word to the Chiefs quickly when one needs to stay behind.

Messenger - Open (0/2)
Works closely with scouts. Carrier messages from wolf to wolf in concern to alliances, enemies, hunting progress, etc. Alerts of pack meetings by rounding all wolves in the RP to meet at scouts outlook.

Traveler - Open (2/4)
These wolves love to discover new things. They wander about in search of something new such as a new area to be added to RP, tools, hideouts and more. Travelers can be quite useful when it comes to any pack activity such as discovering a new hunting trail or discovery of a rivals hideaway.

Apprentice - Unlimited
This is the rank you are placed once you reach age one and desire to shadow one of the adults within your characters desired rank. You learn your responsibiites, duties of your ranks, then when you are ready and reach age 2, you are put into your desired rank during a pack meeting.

Pups - Closed (This will open later on)
These are the offspring of the Alphas. They can be roleplayed, if desired, at age 1. Pups will be able to choose an adult to study with for their rank training. Or you can simply choose to timeskip.

Elders - Open (0/4)
These wolves are 6 and older. They have a lot of experience, but are also well informed of how the pack runs. These wolves are valuable and respected. Often, they are chosen as teachers for the young.

Members List
Nashota - Chief - Female
Cardi - Warrior - Female
Camilla - Healer - Female
Thistle - Apprentice - Male
Enzo - Advisor - Male
Rumulus - Warrior - Male
Mikasi - Traveler - Male
Chip - Apprentice - Male
Alois - Warrior - Male
Nyx - Traveler - Female
Emmett - Scout - Male
Zenobia - Hunter - Female
Whisper - Apprentice - Female

Pack Friends
Chinuk - Friend - Male
Paradigm - Friend - Female
Shiranui - Friend - Female

Allies of ASP
The Fire Valley Pack
Leaders: Blackburn
Pack thread: Clickie

The Summits Horizon Pack
Leaders: kianda
Thread: Clickie

Silent Storm Pack
Leaders: Kaiba and Zamber
WQ Thread: Clickie

Tres In Unum
Leaders: Misty
WQ Thread: Clickie

The Forms

Staff Form:
Note: CLOSED! Positions may open in the future!

Code: Select all

Have you experience with forumotion admin panel?:
How active would you say you are?:
How much staff experience do you have?:
Why do you want to be a mod?:
Member Form:

WQ Username:
Wolf's Name:
Rank Desired:
Activity Level:
The Ally Form

Pack name:
Leaders:
Pack website:
Pack thread:
Friends Form

Character name:
Last edited by Noella on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:34 am, edited 47 times in total.

Chinuk
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: The Apache Sunrise Pack | ACCEPTING! M: 1

Post by Chinuk » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:09 pm

--
Last edited by Chinuk on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:19 pm

Hey! Glad to see an old pack member still about^^ I've accepted you as a mod, so now there is one spot left. Then we will open for members.

I realize I wasn't clear before, but if you do submit a staff application, member form must also be sent here via this thread. Hope to see the last form very soon! The site should be ready very soon. I'm having to work around my work schedule to get it done hehe.

In addition, I'd also like to do a banner contest if the pack is up for it. I just wanted to bring it up ahead of time and once the site is done, we can go from there.

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:16 pm

WQ Username: MeghanNeko
Wolf's Name: Paradigm
Rank Desired: Meh, you pick I don't have a preference.
Activity Level: Right now, due to impending college graduation, like in between 4 and 6, but after, should definitely be 10/10

(I could be the other mod, if you're still looking?)
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Hi, Paradigm, welcome to ASP! If you want to be a mod, all I ask is that you fill out and pm the staff form to me. You'll find it in the front post above member form. Aside from that, if you want to wait due to school being more important, we may have other staff positions open later on. Two is more of a starter count till we grow a bit.

Also, interesting name choice^^ for your character.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Hello, I'm really interested in this pack! :)

WQ Username: WolfGirlHowl
Wolf name: Penelope
Desired Rank: Not many ranks... I don't want beta but I'm not strong enough to be Warrior nor Hunter, also too young for Elder and too old for pup. Ok, beta... :D

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:09 pm

Welcome to ASP, Penelope, your form is accepted. Also, by WQ user, I mean the one for this forum hehe. Forum still isn't reasdy yet, but we can have discussions here. Any questions anyone may have are accepted.

So, it is first come first serve about the staff positions and I've had an ancient WQ member accept the second mod position and since I haven't seen a form from MeghanNeko, I am closing staff positions. More opportunities may rise in the future as we grow. So, here are your staff members as of now:

Apache as Admin

Chinuk as Mod

Leilani as Mod

You'll see Leilani on the forums since she isn't active on WQ anymore. So now that we have staff, member applications are officially open! Have at it everyone!

Edit: Front post updated and healer rank added. If you want to change your rank to be a healer, let me know.

sepias
Name: bee

Re: The Apache Sunrise Pack | ACCEPTING! M: 5

Post by sepias » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:07 pm

• WQ Username: sepias
    Wolf's Name: Camilla
    Rank Desired: healer
    Activity Level: 6-7, 8 at times. I am a university student so I will try my best to check in at least once every day >.>

side note: back in the day I used to make forumotion packs a LOT so if you need any help, please let me know c:

✧ ✧ . . . . . J U L E S . . . . . ✧ ✧

follow me on twitter @sleepydawgs
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

sig : alethe / av: seihes [deviantART]

Noella

Post by Noella » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:46 pm

Your form is accepted, Camilla! Welcome to ASP :) Thank you for the input, I shall keep it in mind.

We are growing quickly, everyone! Site it trully almost done. I shall keep everyone posted on the link, as I said previously.

Anyone opposed to a banner contest? I was thinking it could be a fun little thing for us to do if we are all interested in something like that. What say you?

Edit: I noticed the thread said 1 healer. It is actually a total of 6. The error has been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience!

sepias

Post by sepias » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Noella wrote:Your form is accepted, Camilla! Welcome to ASP :) Thank you for the input, I shall keep it in mind.

We are growing quickly, everyone! Site it trully almost done. I shall keep everyone posted on the link, as I said previously.

Anyone opposed to a banner contest? I was thinking it could be a fun little thing for us to do if we are all interested in something like that. What say you?

Edit: I noticed the thread said 1 healer. It is actually a total of 6. The error has been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience!
  • oh yes that sounds fun :D I would love to participate.

Noella

Re: The Apache Sunrise Pack | ACCEPTING! M: 6

Post by Noella » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:37 pm

As soon as I make sure that I haven't forgotten anything for the guides, I'll be linking y'all.

Camilla, great! It will be fun to see creativity flow at the start of the site. Also, please welcome Thistle to the Pack! I have contact with him via Discord. Is anyone opposed to a discord server? We could make one if that suits the pack.

xc92u3

Re: The Apache Sunrise Pack | ACCEPTING! M: 7

Post by xc92u3 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:01 pm

No, no discord servers please, just a regular pack website. I don't even know how to navigate websites, or how to get anywhere. XD
Thistle, welcome to the pack.

sepias

Re: The Apache Sunrise Pack | ACCEPTING! M: 6

Post by sepias » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Noella wrote:As soon as I make sure that I haven't forgotten anything for the guides, I'll be linking y'all.

Camilla, great! It will be fun to see creativity flow at the start of the site. Also, please welcome Thistle to the Pack! I have contact with him via Discord. Is anyone opposed to a discord server? We could make one if that suits the pack.

• Just tell me appropriate dimensions for a banner and I'll get sketching c:
    also my Discord is sleepy#3241 if ya want to add me!

also, welcome Thistle!

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Do you accept ally's?
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

Noella

Post by Noella » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:33 pm

TimberRaven wrote:No, no discord servers please, just a regular pack website. I don't even know how to navigate websites, or how to get anywhere. XD
Thistle, welcome to the pack.

It wouldn't be for roleplay, more of a communication thing, but that's okay, we don't have to do one for the pack lol Also, that's okay, I'll give you a virtual GPS to help you navigate the website XD

Camilla, Noella#5473, don't have time at the moment to add ya lol

Black Burn, I need to make a pack button, but you can fill out this form for an ally!

Pack name:
Leaders:
Pack website:
Pack thread:

I'll add the form to the front post so we can start accepting Allys!

Edit: Ally Form has been added to the front post!