Grass Beneath My Paws -- The Washaki Pack + Lone Wolves

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
owlemoji
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Grass Beneath My Paws -- The Washaki Pack + Lone Wolves

Post by owlemoji » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello and welcome to Grass Beneath My Paws!

Grass Beneath My Paws, or GBMP for short, is an advanced & realistic, semi-literate and unique Roleplay. 30 word minimum, open to all levels- new to advanced, wolf festivals, plots. There is a cat Roleplay in-site, it will not be discussed here.

Washaki Pack Code (as per the wolf lore)

→ All pack members are to respect the Alphas and their word.

→ All wolves within a pack are expected to care and take turns looking after pups within the pack. Not just the pups parents.

→ The Alpha's eat first, then the remainder of the pack.

→ All trespassers are to be killed and/or attacked.

→ Male wolves eat prey before the females- according to rank. Example: The male Alpha will eat first, then the female Alpha. The male Beta, then the female Beta. The male scouts, then the female scouts. So on. Male wolves are usually more dominant than females and are usually the ones giving the orders within a pack; females are deemed "less" in pack life. New females may struggle in the pack more so than the older females who have successfully gained more respect due to this.

Visit the site for more laws.

Washaki Rankings

Key:
Male
Female
~ = Unlimited

Superior wolf ranks

Alpha and Alphess➥ These two wolves must be of opposite gender and are the leaders of the pack. The Alpha and Alphess are in charge of the pack and are vital members. These wolves are often are in charge of punishments and stripping ranks. These wolves are to get the HIGHEST of respect, if not, it could result in a rank strip or exile.
2/2
Alpha: Acero
Alphess: Saphira
-CLOSED-

Male and Female Beta ➥ The Betas are chosen by the Alpha and Alphess. The Betas are second in command and are very much so respected by the entire pack. The betas must follow the Alphas commands and lead by example. These wolves do have the ability to punish, but not exile. Betas are generally former Deltas. However, it is sometimes possible that the Betas were formerly a general, hunting superior, paladin or guardian; however this is very, very rare especially as Deltas are 'groomed' to be the future of the pack.
2/2
Male Beta: Edon
Female Beta: Kodiak
-CLOSED-

Deltas (Heirs to the pack)➥ Only two of these are selected and are chosen by the Alphas themselves. These wolves are often the next future betas or alphas for the pack when they are old enough/the position is passed down onto them. These wolves are generally selected when they're juveniles as they possess strong leadership traits and abilities. They're fairly respected members of the pack and can be found with the General or the Betas themselves; working alongside them to assist with various pack duties and responsibilities. They occasionally lead the odd hunting or battle party. They are effectively like third in command but have no real power in terms of authority, unless none of the betas are present.
2/2
Vukasin and Ruca
-CLOSED-

Guardians (protectors)➥ There are two of these at all times, any two genders. They are the alphas sole protectors and are usually at their side all the time, unless directed elsewhere. Guardian's not only protect the leading pair, but also their offspring until they become adults. Guardian's are fairly respected members of the pack. In the event of a large battle or war, these wolves stay by the alphas side and protect them, risking their lives for the Alphas.
0/2
-REGISTER IN-SITE-

Shaman➥ Spiritual/medicine wolf. More information about the Shaman is in-site.
1/2
Shaman: Friday
Shaman Trainee: X
-CLOSED-

Subordinate wolf ranks

General➥ A wolf that is often respected, but is not of higher ranking officially. This wolf will often help the superiors out whenever they need a wise mind. The General may occasionally be found leading the pack hunts or battles, overseeing the Deltas, Paladins, Hunting Superiors, Warriors and Hunters. They are proficient in both hunting and battling.
0/1
-REGISTER IN-SITE-

Battle division:
Paladin (Lead warrior)➥ The Paladin is effectively the leading warrior of the pack. They are also generally the best fighter; the only exception potentially being the superiors themselves. These wolves may often help others sharpen their battle and fighting skills and are also the first wolves to place their paws on the battlefield.
0/1
-REGISTER IN-SITE-

Warriors ➥ Warriors are the wolves who specialize in fighting and battle tactics. They will often follow the Paladin's or General's lead in battle, conflict or training sessions.
9/~
Zerberus, Lilian, Mirahlah, Antares, Mevia, Rowan, Aiyana, Moose and Haiden
-OPEN-

Hunting division:
Hunting Superior (Lead hunter) ➥ This wolf is effectively the best hunter in the pack. They may lead hunting patrols and also be found assisting the general with their various other duties.
0/1
-REGISTER IN-SITE-

Hunters ➥ Hunters are the wolves who spend all their time hunting for the wolf pack. These wolves generally follow the orders or commands of the General or Hunting Superior in hunts.
9/~
Macaeda, Vuren, Wind Runner, Likotha, Fenrir, Ravaktig, Tala, Onyxia and Silver
-OPEN-

Messaging and patrol division:
Sentinel (Lead messenger) ➥ The Sentinel is the lead messenger/scouting wolf, and are the intelligence of the pack. The Sentinel will deliver/relay messages to the pack figureheads and oversee/arrange scouting patrols.
0/1
-REGISTER IN-SITE-

Scouts (scout patrols) ➥ Scouts are the wolves that patrol the borders, make sure to keep them marked, bring new wolves to superiors, as well as carry any messages that are given to them. They report directly to the Sentinel unless a message is urgent in which case it goes directly to the superiors.
0/~
-OPEN-

Den-Mothers ➥ Often a wolf whom is not able to hunt or fight, or simply is not proficient within either field. The den-mother's responsibility is within the birthing den. The den-mothers will care for pups, clean out the den, and make sure that all pups are accounted for at the end of the day. This also helps ensure birth mothers can do more activities after pregnancy so they can easily return to their regular responsibilities.
0/~
-CLOSED-

Lower wolf ranks

Juveniles ➥ This is effectively a young pup aged between 4 months and 2 years.
1/~
Aislyn
-OPEN-

Pups ➥ Pups of the pack. Pups, once reach 4 months old become a Juvenile and shift into the correct new den.
6/~
Fawn, Shasta, Phantom, Illusion, Wraith and Meadow
-CLOSED-

Lowest wolf ranks

Omegas ➥ The lowest rank of the wolf pack. Often outcasts or wolves who were born to a traitor, or even wolves who struggled to learn how to hunt/fight yet weren't nurturing enough to be deemed fit for den-mothering. These wolves may also be old or retired. These wolves often receive no respect (older omegas will receive slightly more than those who are simply outright outcasts however) and are the last to eat within the pack. They also sleep outside the entrance to the Cave. Such wolves often avoid the other members of the pack.
0/~
-OPEN-

Pack census - 14♂ || 20♀ || 34

Lone Wolves

Knight, Bear, Adramalech, Constantania, Beelzebub, Lilith, Galerius, Gotfried, Amara, Alcatraz and Valeria

Census - 07♂ || 04♀ || 11

Please register in-site! It would make creating your wolf a lot easier! If you don't know where to go, staff are always online and you can refer to the Help Board.

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Re: Grass Beneath My Paws -- The Washaki Pack + Lone Wolves

Post by Paradiigm » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:03 am

Looks good, Majai! You've made a stalker out of Cotuna ;)
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

owlemoji
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by owlemoji » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Lmao I'm glad you like it Cotuna! <3 The site isn't mine, but I'd love to see the Roleplay flourish! :D

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Alright, with that said... I shall apply on the site!!! My user will be cotuna so you know its moi... SEE YOU THERE BAB <3
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.

owlemoji
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by owlemoji » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Ahh yes bab! I welcome you to the site from my end! <33

Rainstar319
Pup
Pup

Post by Rainstar319 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:12 am

I am currently at school and cant get on to the site because it is blocked. I would really like my wolf to be a General (Protector) so is it possible for you guys to hold that position for me until I get home? If so that would be great!!!! Plus this pack looks so amazingly fun and awesome!!! Cant wait to join!!!!

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Ah yes! I hope you do join us! Btw it's meadow eclipse from rolling thunder lol

owlemoji
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by owlemoji » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm not sure if I'd be able to hold your position, as I'm not a staff, but if you put it in your application in-site that you would want to be the General later on in your wolf's life (as I think you have to settle for a Subordinate rank when you start), I'm sure the staffies'll contact you about it!

Welcome to the site if you join tho! <33

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 am

Majai, I'm actually already a warrior, so Idk about the start as a subordinate. Unless warriors are subordinates. Anyways, see you on the site babs! <3 :shock:

Rainstar319
Pup
Pup

Post by Rainstar319 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:54 am

can someone send me the site link please and thank you!

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:19 am

http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/

Here you go, Rain! (and please check your PM here on WQ!)

owlemoji
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by owlemoji » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:54 am

Warriors are Subordinates. All ranks below the High Ranks are Subordinates, but there are lower ranks than that lmao.

Hope to see you on the site Rain! <3

silver_shadow11
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by silver_shadow11 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:48 pm

just joined gbmp, thanks for the reference! i love it there :D

owlemoji
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by owlemoji » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Really? Oh that's great! You have a warm welcome from my side! <33

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Welcome to any and all new members!