Alphas: - 1 slot left
The Alphas lead and guide the pack. Gives orders to the subordinates, and the Beta. They also participate in any and all of the roles of the Middle Class as well.
Beta: Lexis (GreyWolf87)
The Beta is second in command who will eventually take over-- should anything happen to the Alpha Male or Female. The Beta may carry out commands of the Alphas, and/or will be in charge is the Alphas are away from the Pack camp. They are a subordinate of the Alphas, but everyone else in the pack (the Middle class and Omegas) is a subordinate the Beta.
Subordinate Wolves / "Middle Class" : Ruth (LungDrac), Kamisha (Hiedidog) - 3 slots left
These Middle Class wolves are responsible for hunting, marking territory, and defending the pack. They are submissive to both Beta and Alphas.
Omegas: --- - 3 slots left
The Omegas are at the bottom of the hierarchy. They feed last, sometimes not at all (especially in the Winter seasons where the Omegas must sacrifice for the others). They are often bullied (almost used as a punching bag for the upper-class wolves). They will often times watch over the pups if the parents are not around.
1. Wolves may not have supernatural powers. They may have some unrealistic markings, however they must be small. Please explain these markings under 'History' or 'Physical Characteristics.' Please keep your wolf as realistic as possible. If there is a problem, I will let you know what to change and how much to get the green light.
2. If, under 'desired rank' you are applying for a Middle Class wolf, please state your special skill! (defender/hunter/etc).
3. If your wolf has a tracking collar/scar/abnormal piercing/anything out-of-the-ordinary, please include this under 'Extra' or 'Physical characteristics.' Please also include a realistic reason or it! Note that 'Extra' is for anything that you feel has not already been covered in the previous categories for your wolf.
4. Please no novels for personalities. Feel free to use brief phrases, or use MBTI to use as personalities for your wolf. (this is to encourage roleplaying for the future).
5. It is preferred that applying members are 17 years, or older. I will, of course, take into account members who are younger.
6. Just because you submit an application does not ensure you will get in. There is a secondary, highly-encouraged part of the application which is a one-on-one interview with me via a private game or private message to ensure this is the right kind of pack for the player. It's not a must because this part could take some time, especially because of the different time zones, but it's something that's recommended especially for the higher ranks of Beta and Alpha Male. For these two high ranks, it'd be a 1-on-1 game. If you are applying for any lower rank then I would do a group game, if possible. This isn't mandatory, but I would like to make an effort and you're most likely to officially get in if we meet up. Plus, pack bonding!
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules?
I think it's only fair that I show my application as well, so here is my model application:
Age: 2 1/2
Appearance: Her coat is a deep auburn color (hence her name). Eyes are a dark-golden shade. Has 2 scars across her face from a bear attack when she was young. Has a gold ring piercing on her right ear, given to her by humans when she was briefly captured when she was 2 years old. Auburn is a smaller-than-average wolf, even smaller than most females. So her strength may falter, however she makes up for this in her incredible speed.
Species: Gray wolf, with a bit of Red wolf blood in her.
Personality: Confident, emotionally driven, stubborn, sassy, compassionate, goofy, brave. ENFP/ENFJ.
History: Auburn was born in Soda Butte Vista of Amethyst Mountains, along with her younger sister, Willow. Her parents were both loners that eloped together in efforts to start a pack. However, the first winter, Willow died from a bear attack upon the family. The spring and summer after, Auburn and her parents began to travel to Slough Creek, but stumbled upon a human settlement before they had made it into the Slough Creek. Auburn attempted to hunt on her own, stalking the cow on the farm of the human land, but as caught and chased by the humans. Her parents had got away, but Auburn was captured by the humans. She never saw her parents after that incident. They did some strange tests on her, tagged her ear with a gold ring, and to her surprise set her free. Auburn found herself in Lost River after moons of traveling as a loner. But now Auburn is determined to start life anew, with her own pack.
Extra: (listed in 'Appearance')
Desired rank? Alpha Female
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yes!