Undine Falls Pack: Reconnecting with Old Friends!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Rikkuzilla
Name: Rikku

Re: Undine Falls Pack: Reconnecting with Old Friends!

Post by Rikkuzilla » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:00 am

That's no problem -- maybe organizing something during the summer would be best. We will work something out. I still never got the pack art folder set up because I keep forgetting to follow up with the hubby.
:pawprint: WolfQuest: Undine Falls Pack Discord :pawprint:
**You must know a current member that uses the server to join.**

Wolf Runner1
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Currently? Probably either: Pluto, or Saturn. Feel free to check both places.

Post by Wolf Runner1 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 pm

I realize I'm hardcore late for the reunion, but I couldn't help popping by to say hello to you all. It’s weird to think that we're all past the angsty teen stage and off adulting as best as possible. I wanted to let you all know that WQ, and Undine Falls actually (sort of) helped lead me to job this summer! I got to work with actual wolf pups, and work with the public as an educational staff. It's cool to look back at all this beginning stuff. :) Hope you’re all doing fantastic!

~Fire~
Profile pic via the lovely NatureGirl

--Destiny--
Pup
Pup

Post by --Destiny-- » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello old friends... I doubt anyone is still around, but I saw WolfQuest pop up on my Steam and it reminded me of my time here (the true miracle is that I still remembered my account password). I wonder where the past eight+ years have taken you all, hopefully towards health and success. It's been an interesting trip down memory lane seeing all your names in this thread lmao.
Wishing you all the best,
Destiny
Destiny of the pawsome Undine Falls Pack! Member of the RPC!
February 2011 PMotM! Thankies!
www.undinefallswolves.com

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:50 am

--Destiny-- wrote:Hello old friends... I doubt anyone is still around, but I saw WolfQuest pop up on my Steam and it reminded me of my time here (the true miracle is that I still remembered my account password). I wonder where the past eight+ years have taken you all, hopefully towards health and success. It's been an interesting trip down memory lane seeing all your names in this thread lmao.
Wishing you all the best,
Destiny
Hello! I definitely remember your name although I can't quite put a "face" (so to speak) to it anymore whatsoever. Warna, Stæeld, and Supi popped in the other day. I guess the WolfQuest forums still have old members gravitating towards them.

That all said, I do believe it is time to lock this thread. Rikku has not been online in quite a while, so I doubt any sort of active organisation for a reunion is taking place, rendering this thread more or less obsolete. I'd be happy to unlock it if any actual pack-related activity were to pick up, but for now, I would consider it fair to the other, actually active packs if this one was prevented from being bumped up.