Drone captures wolf pursuit of moose in Ontario waters

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Drone captures wolf pursuit of moose in Ontario waters

Post by Koa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Amazing footage. Watch the video here:

ViperBrains

Re: Drone captures wolf pursuit of moose in Ontario waters

Post by ViperBrains » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Wow this I incredable, I’ve never seen something like this before, thanks for sharing this.
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Drone captures wolf pursuit of moose in Ontario waters

Post by roguemoon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:50 am

:shock: Amazing footage, thank you so much for sharing Koa!

I'm honestly in shock that wolf attempted to take down a big moose all on it's own, definitely a tenacious dude! I was amazed he managed to hold onto the cow for so long while being kicked and splashed and dunked under the water. I assume the second wolf at the end of the video was his or her mate? Seems most likely.
I hope that after this exhausting attempt the wolf managed to find a good meal after. Definitely deserves it after trying so hard to get that big moose dinner.
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."