Wolf Stats

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Wolf Stats

Post by Rustic » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Any indication on when this will be making a return? I know that wolfquest 3 is still in early access and has lots to do ahead of it...but I'm curious. Also, to clarify I'm not actually asking in regards to time...like a month from now, three weeks from now...but more so....the priority of upcoming things? Like before Slough Creek or after kind of thing? Hopefully that made sense.

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Re: Wolf Stats

Post by -Wolfdog- » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:43 pm

I think the stats will come before Slough creek. The reason I think they will is because stats can be very important, and ultimately they decide how successful your wolf will be. Plus, I think stats aren't as hard to code as an entire map for example (Slough creek/Towerfall/Lost River). I think they will come out late 2019 or early 2020, but I'm just guessing (lol).
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rustic » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:11 pm

@GoldenBeauty

THANKS for your Guess :D

EDIT RATS...guess you can't ping people here lol.

Zawki

Post by Zawki » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:05 am

Rustic wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:11 pm
RATS...guess you can't ping people here lol.
If you would like to get someone's attention, you can quote them and they will be notified if their selected settings permit.

Regarding the stats, I would love to see them implemented soon. The recent updates/patches have been larger over the past few weeks, so it wouldn't surprise me if they included the stat system in one eventually. I would also like to point out that we were apparently going to get a new update this week, which has now been delayed. I don't want to start any rumours, but don't you think this implies something bigger than average might be coming?
┌────────────────┤├────────────────┐
When the sky is clear and day has turned to night,
the land is touched by a beautiful moonlight.
└────────────────────────────────────┘

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:30 pm

Yeah. Definitely need me some stats, haha. I also wonder if strength percentage will affect wolf's bulkiness, size, shape, tone? That'd be cool.

AStrangerOnline
Pup
Pup
Name: Mochi

Post by AStrangerOnline » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:17 am

I am looking forward to the new stats system (mainly so I can make my wolf, Ves, the chonk that he is XD)

Do you have any idea if NPC wolves will have stats as well as personality? It would be interesting, though it may be too much work. You never know though.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”