All the WQ Players Summed Up

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Re: All the WQ Players Summed Up

Post by Pelican » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:29 am

I can't even count how many times people have come into my server and explicitly asked "are there any led" out of the blue...

Celestial-Howl wrote:

The SAVING Servers: These servers are created by people who have poor planning, they obviously don't know when their friends are online.

But if they don't know that friend in real life and their schedule is slightly inconsistent due to being busy, then how are they supposed to know when they're online? It could vary, if it varies then there is a point to saving, because what if a random person comes in your server just as your friend finally gets on their computer? Saving, it just makes sense to me. More than it does to some people, probably, but still.

Jesswuvs2laf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jesswuvs2laf » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:02 pm

I can't count the number of times I walk into a multiplayer game and they go "Saving, please leave"
Like I respect the fact that they were nice but I don't even leave, anymore, because I just want to rp.
If you're not sure if your friend is online maybe you should open up a private game and send the password through pm or skype?
We all carry these things inside us that no one else can see.
They hold us down like anchors, they drown us out at sea.
I look up to the sky, there may be nothing there to see.
But if I don't believe in him, why would he believe in me?

Find me on chatango: jesswuvs2laf

_Nimbus_
Pup
Pup

Post by _Nimbus_ » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Don't forget the
Secret admin.
Go into a game, say that everyone is breaking the rules, say they are an admin, but aren't in the group because theit adminship is secret. And then theater to ban them
Shh, shh, do you hear that? Those are the winds of change.

Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

Post by Jeames » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:40 am

Pelican wrote: But if they don't know that friend in real life and their schedule is slightly inconsistent due to being busy, then how are they supposed to know when they're online? It could vary, if it varies then there is a point to saving, because what if a random person comes in your server just as your friend finally gets on their computer? Saving, it just makes sense to me. More than it does to some people, probably, but still.
Yeah but you can always make a private chat and send out the password to your friends to keep the saving from happening. That's what private chats are for, because the open chats are meant for everyone. That's why saving can be considered annoying.
DeviantArt Artstation Instagram Weasyl Newgrounds
Discord (Jeames#7775)

av ↝ noir_187

Celestial-Howl
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Alicia

Post by Celestial-Howl » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:43 am

SolitaryHowl wrote:Ahahaha, I've done that a few times. I've joined 'meat games' and have said: "You're looking for meat? Follow me..." and I lead them to the elk.

Other times when they are looking for a 'meat', I've asked them what kind they like...cow, chicken, fish, etc. :P

Then they try to explain what they really want, but they can't because the lexicon is blocking them. Hah!

Hmmm, I have to try that next time!
~ σиℓу тωσ кιи∂ѕ σf ρєσρℓє єχιѕт ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂, тнσѕє ωнσ ѕтєαℓ, αи∂ тнσѕє ωнσ αяє ѕтσℓєи fяσм. ~

RabidLynx

Post by RabidLynx » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:48 pm

The Children H8ers- Will kick you out of the server if they find out you're under 13 and/or not old enough for their criteria. "We don't want little kids ruining our game" they say. They are quite rare as much of the players on MP are usually very young, but I have experienced this happen. It happened to me once when I was 11. They all wanted me out because apparently the presence of a younger person was poisoning the server and ruining their experience... yet they choose a game that is made for people of all ages and full of young children and pre-teens. Judging by what they were talking about earlier, they were probably about to act out something that would disturb me for life anyways if you know what I mean...

Celestial-Howl
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Alicia

Post by Celestial-Howl » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:48 pm

I had that happen to me a few years ago, my friend and I joined a game together because it said WolfPack RP. It sounded interesting, so we joined.

Misleading title.

It turned out to be a TWILIGHT Rp full of 16 year old girls obsessing over the Saga. My friend and I had fun anyway because we ignored them trying to kick us out and telling us to leave, but we left eventually because once they realized my friend was a guy they kept bugging him to RP as Jacob.
:roll:

Need I say we were both 9 years old...
~ σиℓу тωσ кιи∂ѕ σf ρєσρℓє єχιѕт ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂, тнσѕє ωнσ ѕтєαℓ, αи∂ тнσѕє ωнσ αяє ѕтσℓєи fяσм. ~

renny uwu
Pup
Pup
Name: Renn, Renee, Copper

Post by renny uwu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:26 am

Ah yes, many times before I've had these things happen to me.. hehe good times, but very annoying mostly. cx

N̷o̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷ is going to be with you
s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿̿ʏ̲̲̿ you will have to be a̧̪͍̫̼͇̕͡l̻̮̠͕̦̙o̸̴͉̼̗͞n̵̴̡̫̯̥͕̟̻̟e̯̰̘̝̟̜

avatar/sig © renny uwu/twinlinskis

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:04 am

Oh gosh, the Poofer Fish and the Bad Internet People were so common for me.

Anyone of you encountered any "Gender Trackers"? Here's the explanation I put in the MP Pet Peeves discussion:

~ The Gender Tracker I've encountered a player of this sort once, and this person's antics bugged me. These people follow the pack around and are a part of the pack affairs like normal, but every five minutes the ask everybody what gender they are. Once everybody answers, they take a moment to process the information, and if there's at least 3 females in the group, they start a fuss saying that the pack needs more males and will actually try to kick people out of the pack just so that there's space for a male, which oftentimes starts a fight.

War-thrush
Pup
Pup
Name: N00CLEAR

Post by War-thrush » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:22 pm

SilkenGalaxy wrote:Anyone of you encountered any "Gender Trackers"? Here's the explanation I put in the MP Pet Peeves discussion:
~ The Gender Tracker I've encountered a player of this sort once, and this person's antics bugged me. These people follow the pack around and are a part of the pack affairs like normal, but every five minutes the ask everybody what gender they are. Once everybody answers, they take a moment to process the information, and if there's at least 3 females in the group, they start a fuss saying that the pack needs more males and will actually try to kick people out of the pack just so that there's space for a male, which oftentimes starts a fight.
Sure have sadly... rather annoying.
Good Morning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you wish me a ⓖⓞⓞⓓ morning,
or mean it is a good morning whether I want it ⓞⓡ not;
□ ⓞⓡ that you f e e l good [̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅s̲̅] m o r n i n g; ■
or that itisa morning to be [̲̅g̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅d̲̅] on?
□ ʇ n o q ɐ || u ʌ ǝ ɐ ɹ || n o ʎ ||ʇ ɐ ɥ ʍ ■
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᵈᵉᵛᶦᵃᶰᵗᵃʳᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Av/Sig ©Infinite/Kamaal

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:25 pm

War-thrush wrote:
SilkenGalaxy wrote:Anyone of you encountered any "Gender Trackers"? Here's the explanation I put in the MP Pet Peeves discussion:
Sure have sadly... rather annoying.
I know right?

War-thrush
Pup
Pup
Name: N00CLEAR

Post by War-thrush » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:28 pm

How about the

Now you have to be Name says it all.
Good Morning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you wish me a ⓖⓞⓞⓓ morning,
or mean it is a good morning whether I want it ⓞⓡ not;
□ ⓞⓡ that you f e e l good [̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅s̲̅] m o r n i n g; ■
or that itisa morning to be [̲̅g̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅d̲̅] on?
□ ʇ n o q ɐ || u ʌ ǝ ɐ ɹ || n o ʎ ||ʇ ɐ ɥ ʍ ■
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᵈᵉᵛᶦᵃᶰᵗᵃʳᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Av/Sig ©Infinite/Kamaal

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Oh gosh, those are the worst!

How about the:

~ The Realism Questioners These people are quite annoying and apparently don't understand the meaning of the word "realistic". You decide that you want your RP to be totally realistic, meaning that your wolves don't even talk at all, just with body language, whines, growls, and howls. But even so, you make your chat lexicon so that you can lay down the ground rules for such realism, and when people join, you make sure to tell them the rules. But once you tell them, "no talking, because wolves communicate with body language", someone starts questioning why there's no talking. And then when you kindly explain to them why no talking, they start asking over and over why they can't talk, and then they start protesting that they should be able to talk in the roleplay, and they say that it's absolutely realistic for wolves to talk to each other. And then after a while of you politely explaining to them that talking wolves isn't realistic, trying your best not to lose your temper, the realism questioner gets frustrated and leaves the server.

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Post by Kamaal » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:10 pm

Ever-green wrote:
  • This would be fun to draw as a scene, some of these personalities. Like draw it, and then impose the game's controls over top of it.

Like a wolf with a metal detector, looking for led, and another asking about being their meat, and who knows what else... but someone do this! Maybe me, in the future. I am not claiming it or anything!
Amazing idea! I'll start working on it and if it turns out worthy, I will post it on here so you guys can see it! Thanks for bringing this up Ever!
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:27 am

Kamaal wrote:
Ever-green wrote:
  • This would be fun to draw as a scene, some of these personalities. Like draw it, and then impose the game's controls over top of it.

Like a wolf with a metal detector, looking for led, and another asking about being their meat, and who knows what else... but someone do this! Maybe me, in the future. I am not claiming it or anything!
Amazing idea! I'll start working on it and if it turns out worthy, I will post it on here so you guys can see it! Thanks for bringing this up Ever!
Yes, that's a great idea! Do it Kam!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”