Crazy WQ Happenings!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Has something CRAZY happened to YOU???

Yes
34%
No
3%
Often
10%
Always
7%
Yes and I will share it!
29%
Yes and I will not share it
6%
No. How sad.
12%

Total votes: 724

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Crazy WQ Happenings!

Post by AmberZeWolf » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:08 am

Must of had that rare dire wolf. Just kidding! There is no dire wolf in WQ, but that's still cool.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

Selvin novaraptor
Pup
Pup
Name: Nova

Post by Selvin novaraptor » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:30 am

I've had some cases of eating with bear. Mate being hit after hit by bear and not dying in 2.7, swimming with 6w old pups and not drowning any in 2.5, and cougars and bears eating same carcass in 2.7, and bears stepping back and letting me to EAT THEIR ELK in 2.7 TODAY(I was testing out my weird stated wolf who has 10 str 50 stm 90 spe)!
+ I had a whole pack of 5~7 coyote showing up and uh.....all pups beside Bala the runt was dead in like 3 seconds in 2.5(Hope wolfquest 3 will add events like this)
+ TODAY a bear AMBUSHED ME

2wolf22
Pup
Pup

Post by 2wolf22 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:26 pm

There is a lone elk that spawns on the slopes of The Back Forty. Its a wandering cow. :P

TimberRaven
Name: Admiral Picard :)

Post by TimberRaven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:40 pm

I chose "Often".
2wolf22 wrote:There is a lone elk that spawns on the slopes of The Back Forty. Its a wandering cow. :P
I am a witness to this phenomenon too! And I have seen people latch onto bull elk and they spin, and spin, and spin. When they finally fall off dead I think they just passed out because they were so dizzy, they didn't ACTUALLY die! It's happened to me too.
Also, while I was eating, a cougar walked from behind me, and a bear walked in front of me; both waiting for me to be done so they could eat. Getting out of that killed me. :shock: :wolf: Poor Tina!
I made Bertrand smile! GET OUT THE CAKEEE

Glacia2008
Pup
Pup
Name: Glacia

Post by Glacia2008 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:06 pm

Today on 2.5, my game loaded, and my mate's head was twisted in a weird way. It resolved itself when I got rid of the textbox to start playing.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Later on, one of the pups got himself buried in the ground.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Oh, and on 2.7, a hare spawned while I was in Amethyst Mountain, the hilly region towards the top of the map. I was about to run towards it and kill it, when it fell off the ledge.
Then again, perhaps the hare got the idea from me. I kept running or leaping off cliffs just for the fun of it.

"You are not your own," says the Bear King, "you were bought at a price."
-Darkwoods by Marta Stahlfeld

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”