Wolfquest Merch?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Shye
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Shye

Wolfquest Merch?

Post by Shye » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:41 pm

Hello!

I was wondering if there was any offical Wolfquest merchandise? Or if there are any plans for it in future when the game is finished?

Thanks! :wolf:

ViperBrains

Re: Wolfquest Merch?

Post by ViperBrains » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:23 am

Henlo!
Unfortunately there isn't any official WolfQuest merch. There's discussions about it from 2017-2018 but there's been no recent word on it. I imagine the team have been too busy with wq developement to consider doing that any time soon.

Wolfquest Merchandise Discussion
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me