Can't Log-in, (I put in the wrong year by accident.)

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

XxCandySweetLocksxX
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Can't Log-in, (I put in the wrong year by accident.)

Post by XxCandySweetLocksxX » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:54 pm

I hope they aren't anymore topics on this! I'm having some problems that I can't seem to find any information on? Yesterday I was trying to sign in and derped out I guess, And put the wrong year that was under the age of 13 annddd... xD Now the "Age Check" Thing won't go away, I'm not under the age of 13 and it annoys me that It didn't reset, I was hoping when I came on today that the "Age Check" would go away or reset, But It didn't and I really wanna do Multiplayer/Login in my account. Can anyone help? x'D I know its a silly situation to be in. I really don't want to make an account for that particular site (Not to be rude.) ;v; Because I know nothing about it and I'm over 13. x'3 Thanks if anyone can help! <3 x'D I would really appreciate anything I can get.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Can't Log-in, (I put in the wrong year by accident.)

Post by paperpaws » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Follow the instructions on this page: http://support.wolfquest.org/knowledge_ ... -birthdate

As this is a process in place to adhere to United States law, there unfortunately is no other or easier fix.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:21 am

You could try to make a new account, and abandon the WQ account you have now. That way, you could have the correct age on your account and the AgeCheq should most likely go away, and following the instructions paperpaws gave you would be helpful, too. :wolf:

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:05 am

TimberRaven wrote:You could try to make a new account, and abandon the WQ account you have now. That way, you could have the correct age on your account and the AgeCheq should most likely go away, and following the instructions paperpaws gave you would be helpful, too. :wolf:
I believe that would require another purchase of the game.

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:01 pm

XxCandySweetLocksxX wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:54 pm
I hope they aren't anymore topics on this! I'm having some problems that I can't seem to find any information on? Yesterday I was trying to sign in and derped out I guess, And put the wrong year that was under the age of 13 annddd... xD Now the "Age Check" Thing won't go away, I'm not under the age of 13 and it annoys me that It didn't reset, I was hoping when I came on today that the "Age Check" would go away or reset, But It didn't and I really wanna do Multiplayer/Login in my account. Can anyone help? x'D I know its a silly situation to be in. I really don't want to make an account for that particular site (Not to be rude.) ;v; Because I know nothing about it and I'm over 13. x'3 Thanks if anyone can help! <3 x'D I would really appreciate anything I can get.
I know how you feel! I am under 13 so I had to make an account on another website! Even after I made an account it still didn't work! I'm fact nothing in 2.7 works! it just crashes! By the way i play on kindle