Forum and Multiplayer Question

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Senbonzakura
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Chuuya

Forum and Multiplayer Question

Post by Senbonzakura » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Hello,

I didn't know exactly where to put this so I apologize if this is in the completely wrong area but I am unable to find anything about this topic. I just happened to get multiplayer and was interested in doing roleplays, but I am someone who likes to have a group or set out topic. I only see forums for "Wolf Pack" roleplays specifically, but I was wondering if there's an area or somewhere to post roleplay topics or to make groups so they can be later played in multiplayer.

I was also wondering if it was alright to play other creatures besides wolves as long as they are appropriate and stay within the rules. Thank you in advance and I apologize again if this was supposed to be asked somewhere else.

EDIT (unanswered question) : Is there a recommended place to make pack forum websites for free? (sorry if this kind of question is not allowed)
Last edited by Senbonzakura on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
not very active / back on from some long breaks due to work, classes, etc.
played wolfquest a very long time ago and cannot remember when I began, though it was way before the paid version. still catching up to this all but feel free to message me at any time.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Forum and Multiplayer Question

Post by Neamara » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi Senbonzakura,

Not to worry, this forum is suitable for all game- and forum-related questions. :)
Roleplaying isn't allowed on-site - the only exception to this rule is the dedicated topic in General WolfQuest Discussion that was set up by the WolfQuest Team. For what you're asking, Pack Central is strictly wolf species only and there are forum-specific rules for it, so based on your post that's a no-go. There are very few alternatives.

To advertise your multiplayer games or plans for any versions of WolfQuest you currently have installed, you can use this thread:

If you want to advertise an external roleplaying website that otherwise falls against the rules for Pack Central:

Senbonzakura wrote:I was also wondering if it was alright to play other creatures besides wolves as long as they are appropriate and stay within the rules.
Given that WolfQuest's focus is primarily about wolves, the dedicated thread or Pack Central both indicate that you may only assume the role of a wolf. However, there are no rules prohibiting the role of another creature in-game or via the roleplaying advertisement thread provided no game rules are being ignored or the Forum Guidelines are being followed, respectively.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Senbonzakura
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Senbonzakura » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Thank you so much!

That makes a lot more sense. I was just desiring a place to mention looking for people to roleplay within game, so that helps a bunch. Thank you for your time and all the information!
played wolfquest a very long time ago and cannot remember when I began, though it was way before the paid version. still catching up to this all but feel free to message me at any time.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:00 am

Senbonzakura wrote:EDIT (unanswered question) : Is there a recommended place to make pack forum websites for free? (sorry if this kind of question is not allowed)
I think you'll find the Pack Site Creation Help topic of use here: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52122

It contains a large section covering possible free site builders. With a little luck, you'll be able to find what you need there. Proboards appears to be a popular choice; the above guide tackles how to use it as well.

Senbonzakura
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Senbonzakura » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:11 am

okay, thank you! somehow I have a habit of looking over things, though that now answers I think all my questions.

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Glad your questions have been answered Senbonzakura :)

I'll go ahead and lock this topic to prevent repeated answers.

-Topic Locked-
Wolf567 / Blaze